This DIY will transform your casual tee to a personalized and cooler one.
All you have to do is Keep reading to learn how to create one of your own. It is really easy
but needs some patience. This is a great way to refashion and old T-shirt.
You will need:
- A basic Tee
- A needle
- Thread ( Wool yarn in my case)
These are the steps:
- First You have to decide what word or phrase you want to add to your t-shirt. I chose ‘Oh lala’.
- Place the paper under the T-shirt and Write the letters on your tee with a pencil. Make sure that it’s clear to facilitate your work while embroidering.
- Now it’s time for stitching so start embroidering slowly.
- Tie two knots at the end (the second knot should tie on top of the first). Start at the beginning of the first letter with the knot on the back side of the pocket