This an easy DIY for the beginners especially for the passionate ones. Indeed, i am not a big seamstress but for a first try i think the result is interesting. Also you can put whatever you want on the tee. Before you start, you have to be delicate while sewing your tee. I recommend you to iron the tee on both the inside and the outside for a better result.
What you will need:
- A basic Tee
- Embroidery floss and a needle
- A pen
Let’s do it:
- Start by writing on your denim by using a pen that has almost the same colour of the tee.
- Thread your needle with two lengths of thread
- Using a basic running stitch, follow the outline of the writing or drawing. Here’s a great tutorial.
- Knot the thread on the inside of the jeans to secure it each time you finish off a length of thread.
I would love to see what you come up with. Il you post a picture on instagram, tag me and use #maftdiy